Saturday, October 23, 2010

Military History & 'Open' Research Technology - Blogging Site Startup

Collaboration, Open Solutions, & Innovation (COSI)

This is my first blog on the COSI Military History & 'Open' Research Technology blogging site. This site complements the COSI Military History & Historical Research web site I have also created using Google Sites. 

There are now hundreds, if not thousands, of sites containing information about Military History and new Historical Research tools and technologies.  I have spent many hours surfing the web searching and looking at all these sites trying to find the best ones - sites that contain useful information; have been around for a while; are high quality, and are regularly updated. I have selected and put links to these sites and software tools on the COSI Military History & Historical Research web site associated with this blog in hopes of saving others from having to spend an inordinate amount of their time repeating the same process.

My intent is to continually update the web site and share with you any new free or 'open source' information technology, tools, or web sites that I run across. In turn, I hope you will share with us any interesting links or tools you find that might be of interest to military historians, students, researchers, history buffs, and others in the larger community.


No comments:

Post a Comment